Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so as not to flood the thread Spoospirit started.. I will put my pics I took at the park here. We sure enjoyed the outing with our guys! It was pretty cold but we had so much fun. We did lots of laughing at them when they slipped and slid on the ice, didn't take them long to figure out how to walk slow and careful when on the bare ice patches and how to keep to the snow covered sections if they wanted to move faster...lol.

These dogs are just such a joy to own and take out.

"CHANTEL, not funny to laugh at me! The ice is slippery!"

Yeehaw, And here comes Billy!

A view of part of the lake we walked (and they ran...lol)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Billy may have been flying over the snow... buuuutt... when it came to walking out ON the icy parts... NOPE...lol.

"Come on out, Billy, the water is hard! You won't sink!"

Chantel prancing around like she owns the lake.

Dog Huddle "hmmm, do we really have to stay like mom/auntie said?"

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AND more running!! They sure loved it!!

Billy and Chantel.. the race is on, and they are coming to the finish line neck 'n neck!

It's a Fly By!

I think Taffy is practicing to be a deer. lol

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so now we can get more sedate. Just lovely photo ops.

Ivy silhouette. We still need to trim more off her chest and her tuck up. She has lots of hair on the front of her hind legs but it is all wet and unfluffed.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok... I know, lots of pics...

All of the crew looking pretty on the rock!

Billy and Grace sitting pretty.

And Grace, the last to leave "her post", sitting alone.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did someone say "JUMP"?

Chantel, showing how much fun it is to jump! Taffy and Chantel were the best at it over the tree. Deb will post Taffy's on her thread.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
gorgeous and stunning and amazing and and and.... lol! Loving it!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last ones... I promise!

Deb prepping her dogs to stay for a jump...
"I want you to sit right.... here."

Deb taking pics of our guys.

Taffy on the VERY top of the rock!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Wow, those pics are simply breathtaking!

The contrast with the snow, the variety of colour, the group shots, the jumping shots, the... everything, just amazing!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Those are all awesome, but I LOVE the dog huddle! :biggrin: It looks like they are conspiring against you guys!! :rofl:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
WOW!!!!!! These photos are truly magnificent. The dogs all look fantastic, but I have to say it again. Chantall turns my crank. I think she is my favourite Poodle to view on this forum. I cannot find a thing about her I don't like. My faves are the huddle and her jumping the tree.I just got up, so this was a beautiful way to begin my day. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lots of GORGEOUS photos, and I loved looking at every one of them!!! The group pics sure make it enticing to have not one or two but 5 lovely standards. Please keep many photos of your outings coming.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Jester's mom- Awesome, awesome photos! Your poodles are gorgeous and what a display of athletic talent! If the Winter Olympic committe added a poodle ice trotting event - your pack will go for the gold!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I posted this on the other thread, but I had to say it again; I just love your dogs.

They are all so breathtaking, but I absolutely love Chantel. Then there's Ivy with her amazing name :D.

Great pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts