Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That was awesome!

Watching Vinnie romp in the snow brought a smile to my face :) I love it when they "get the rips"
I enjoyed the agility video too! Hopefully someday Lacey and I will get to enjoy some agility trials!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Vinnie... you are sure wonderful entertainment! And man, can you move! I can't wait to send this to my grand daughter who wishes she had a poodle and snow! :)

Frank did a super job... what great fun for both of you.

So glad you found them to share.
Karen
(loved the music too!)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Do you live near Marion? Your neighborhood looks very familiar! Vinnie looks great! We call the rips "vroomies" or "flying" around here. My kids love it when it happens and giggle uncontrollably. (I grew up in Muscatine, and we lived in CR for 6 months in 2001)

·
Registered
562 Posts
WOW way to go Frank! Is he an IG? I loved watching him do his agility course, and his very precise weave ;) So cute. And Vinnie oh Vinnie, he is always so gorgeous and definately is all poodle! Gotta love their goofy personalities!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Loved the videos of Vinnie and Frank. Also, watched Bad to the Nylabone with Vinnie and Frank. Great entertainment, all.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you live near Marion? Your neighborhood looks very familiar! Vinnie looks great! We call the rips "vroomies" or "flying" around here. My kids love it when it happens and giggle uncontrollably. (I grew up in Muscatine, and we lived in CR for 6 months in 2001)
Wow - what a small world. Actually I do live in Marion on Starry Drive - sound familiar?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Yep - Frank is an IG. He is seven and is a bit insecure about strange surroundings and has come a LONG way from his first agility trial about five years ago. I am VERY pround of him. I imagine Vinnie will be a whole different type of agility dog! :rofl:

I didn't realize the two videos had the same music until I posted them on YouTube. I love that movie! LOL

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Vinnie is just beautiful and a Speedy Gonzales to boot. He just loves to be on the move. And little Frank, bless his heart. What a doll, and he does really well with the agility. You have a wonderful pack AgilityIG!! Thank you for sharing.. These were great and made me smile.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Ha! That is so cute when he's zipping through the yard! Did he had a lot of snowballs on his legs after? And Frank looks so adorable doing agility, how did you guys do?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha! That is so cute when he's zipping through the yard! Did he had a lot of snowballs on his legs after? And Frank looks so adorable doing agility, how did you guys do?
Thanks! He didn't qualify on that second run (had an off course - was supposed to take the tunnel under the dogwalk - not the dogwalk). He won the first run and the third run. Not sure about the last run (all the tunnels) - it was the last run of the day for him and we were ready to go home and didn't wait to get his ribbon :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Oh ha ha i just got your screen name Agility- IG...for Italian Greyhound lol....der! I think Frank is adorable and his name is cute too!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh ha ha i just got your screen name Agility- IG...for Italian Greyhound lol....der! I think Frank is adorable and his name is cute too!
LOL - yep - you got it!

Frank is from a litter of "old time movie stars". He is: Razzo's Chairman of the Board Bellagio (I didn't name him). His siblings are: Betty, Marilyn, Ava, Sophia, Bogie and Dobie. Cute huh?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread. The video of Vinnie was so much fun to watch. My favorite is when he gets snow in his mouth or on his nose, he has to lick it off. MMMmmmm. Too funny to see the lick line on his nose!

He has so much fun in the snow. You can tell he is showing off to mama. He always kept you in sight. How cute!

You and Frank make agility look so easy! I am getting anxious to learn more about it and get Zulee into some obedience classes. Frank looked like he didn't mind the balance, the tunnels, or the triangle thingy <-- technical term!

As far as going out of sequence, it seems like it would be difficult to remember the course well enough to guide them through the whole thing correctly. Do you get a practice run? I think you both did great. Vinney is going to be a natural, especially after watching Frank show him how's it done!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Go Vinnie, GO! LOL. He sure was having one happy, fun time. What a lovely personality Vinnie has.

I absolutely LOVE it when my spoos get the zippies and run for the pure pleasure of just full out running!

Thanks for sharing your videos... they were fun to watch and made me smile. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts