Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still rather stupefied! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to send out an eight month old baby and have her champion in eight days! Sooo much gratitude for her amazing handler Sarah Drake for her expertise, patience with me and my girl, and phenomenal grooming skills.First pic is her first show, where she got Best of Breed, Best Puppy in Group and a Group 3rd, and her first three points. Second photo was her big day where she got Winners Bitch, Best Puppy in Breed, Best Puppy in Group and her championship!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Amazing! It must be very rewarding to have judges see what you saw several months ago, and to be acknowledged. Gilda has that winning look in her eye, and she stacks so proudly. Your sweet lovely little girl even at this young age has figured out what showing is all about. Clearly, lots of brains there, too :).

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
She is so lovely! Congratulations!

Do poodle handlers cost more than short-haired breed handlers ? With all the grooming and care involved, I would expect them to cost much more, at least 50% more, maybe even double the fee !
Yes definitely. You have to pay grooming costs at least weekly and for a standard those will be very hefty. I don’t know what it costs to send out a short haired breed but for poodles it is very expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts