Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh my gosh, that first photo.... words can't express how cute that is!!! It took me a minute to figure out what his face looked like that and then it hit me, 'Ohhhh it's his paws!!" I had to laugh, that is just soooo adorable. What a little personality he must be!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
What cute pics! I haven't seen him for awhile now and oh my is his coat changing to blue fast. How old is he now?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What cute pics! I haven't seen him for awhile now and oh my is his coat changing to blue fast. How old is he now?
He will be one year old on Febuary 16th. He has the best personality ever. Extremely intellegent... best little boy ever. Sorry I havent posted in awhile. We will try to get photos of him playing in the snow/on the ice soon. Its one of his favorite things to do right now.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I did the same thing WonderPup. I'm looking the photo thinking now what's going on here and then I worked it out and out loud said "Awwwww how cute" :biggrin: He looks adorable. Hmm hope T is that colour by the time he is 1yr, looks very pretty.

·
Registered
339 Posts
What a very handsome boy!! The first picture is adorable. I love his beautiful eyes in the second picture. Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's a lot darker than he looks in the photos. We used a lot of extra flash to make him stand out, otherwise he looks like a fuzzy silhouette with eyes! So, you think he looks blue?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
He will be one year old on Febuary 16th. He has the best personality ever. Extremely intellegent... best little boy ever. Sorry I havent posted in awhile. We will try to get photos of him playing in the snow/on the ice soon. Its one of his favorite things to do right now.
he is adorable! you are a great photographer!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
From the pic's I would say yes. I remember previous pics you posted when he was younger and he was much much darker. It would make sence that now he is changing coat color if he's a blue. The brown tint he has is very intense and his face looks like the blue is coming in. So from the pics I'd say yes.

Post a pic the next time you shave down his face.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts