Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at the cute coat I got for Lily yesterday! While she doesn't really need another coat I couldn't pass this by for $4 plus tax.

20190205_112805.jpg

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Wow, that’s a great price for a pretty pink coat.

It’s good to have a few in case one gets dirty.

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We want to see it on her !

It is 60*F here right now so I didn't have the heart to make her put it on for a picture, but when it cools down again later this week she will model it for you sor sure!

Reactions: twyla and Dechi

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
CUTE COAT!!!! The color pink will look fabulous with her color!!! ..........Dontcha love a bargain? LOL!!! Guilty here...............

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johanna pink and purple are her colors, right? You've seen her in her purple turn out coat, but this will be very cute I think.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Love it, and great price!
My dogs have more coats than I do.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the queen modeling her coat. If they had one size up it might have been better, but hey for four bucks I think she looks pretty darn cute.

lily pink coat 1.jpg

lily pink coat 2.jpg

lily pink coat 3.jpg

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
So pretty, that pink color is fabulous on her.

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
I'm surprised that you got Miss Garbo, Lily to pose for some photos. Maybe she wanted to show off that pink.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Claire, yes I was pretty dumbfounded she let me take even one picture let alone several. That was at my club yesterday morning and I had just her with me so maybe she was saying thank you for leaving that pesky Javvy home. We have rally trials there today and I wanted to do some light training and let her have a relaxed morning there. She was very happy and did some good work so hopefully we will have good runs today.

Reactions: Asta's Mom

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts