Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only 9 days until the grooming workshop and I can clip her! Sooooo looking forward to finding her face again!

a brief lil video:

sooo fwuffy!!

fuzzy wuzzy

the rest of my day was spent doing this boy:
There's also a brief appearance of Paris in there too. lol!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Paris is such a doll, I love her. I think her fuzzy face is cute, too. :) She looks so soft and cuddly! I kind of love slightly overgrown poodle faces, they look sooo adorable.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Omg Paris is looking so hairy! Lol! Can't wait to see how she looks after your exam! :D

WOW! Do you happen to have after pictures of that huge furball that you groomed?!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry fluff, I was going to, but after doing him I sorta collapsed... lol! He did get picked up by a young guy in an old mini... THAT was rather hilarious!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I really like Paris she is adorable ! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Paris looks sooooooo fluffy! Will you please take lots of pics after your exam??

I would've loved to see the big fuzzy boy when he was all done too. Too bad he wiped you out.

·
Registered
539 Posts
She is super fluffy, boy to cuddle with that must be great. Good luck with the exam, I am sure you will pass with flying colors. Can't wait to see the photos.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
sorry fluff, I was going to, but after doing him I sorta collapsed... lol! He did get picked up by a young guy in an old mini... THAT was rather hilarious!!!
I drive all the poos around in my mini, I put the back seats down.......I get laughed at all the time. I take a picture some day.
I have a spoo client that also has a big landseer newfie. He drives the newfie around in his smart car :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
So fluffy! I can't wait to see the "after." That big boy definitely had lots of hair!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, of COURSE I'll be taking 'after' photos when I groom her! I'll also take more 'before' ones too no doubt! lol.

I also have an old english sheepdog that comes in every monday, in a mini. lol.

I've done the malamute before, I can hunt out an old 'after' pic if you really want to see him, but it's not all that impressive cos it's only a photo of a big hairy mal! lol! The video shows the thickness of his coat better than a pic does, and I don't have an after vid of him!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a beauty Paris is! No clip looks bad on her...lol. Yeah, I bet you will like to see her beautiful face again, wow, she really has some long hair there! Good luck!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lmao, um yeah I've done ugly clips on her when I didn't know what i was doing... rather embarrassing though! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts