Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for the usual puppy update! This time we had a change of venue to the outdoors.

Puppy is looking great, he's so cute! If all goes well he'll be home in 2 weeks time (at 9 weeks). It's amazing how quickly they change at this age, he already seemed so much bigger from last week.

What a cute face.

Intently looking at something in the grass.

Stretched out.

He has a great temperament - very comfortable being put on his back and lowered. Not much phases him, and if it does, he figures it out quickly.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We tried to set up some shots up on a ledge but he didn't cooperate.

And here he is live! He was going after this slipper like a mad guy. My mom was thrilled, as you will hear. :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He is looking great!! Oh so cute!! How is his itching doing? He looks like such an agreeable little guy and oh so sweet. I hope all continues to go well and we see the homecoming pictures!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'm so excited for you!!! What a ball of cuteness!! Still going with the name Darcy? It suits him SO well. Gah!! 2 weeks :D :D I hope they FLY by!

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Oh, I love him, what a cute face. I like especially the picture in the arms. Such a sweet look. Just two more weeks, he will be home sooner then you think :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
He is adorable. It must be so fun to get to see him every week. The breeder must be very nice also to welcome you into her home. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me and it looks like "Darcy" thinks so too.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is looking great!! Oh so cute!! How is his itching doing? He looks like such an agreeable little guy and oh so sweet. I hope all continues to go well and we see the homecoming pictures!!
The itching has calmed down but is still not cured. He's being bathed in some homeopathic stuff we found online, and also just started Revolution, so fingers crossed. He has his vet check on Saturday morning (at 8 am, blergh) so I'm going along with the breeder to hear what he has to say and whether there's anything else we can do to speed things up! We're holding off on vaccines for now, don't want to overwhelm his little system.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm so excited for you!!! What a ball of cuteness!! Still going with the name Darcy? It suits him SO well. Gah!! 2 weeks :D :D I hope they FLY by!
Yep, he's Darcy, it's pretty official. The breeder has started calling him that as well!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Awwwww!!!! He's adorable! I'm so happy for you. I know the next two weeks will seem like two months until you get him home. :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
He's soooooo cute! I especially love the picture in your arms. What a sweet little pup. I think the name Darcy is perfect.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
OMG what an adorable little guy!! I really like his face. I love the slipper video. I too like the picture in your arms. So very, very cute. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He's a super model! When you get him home, you need to take pictures all day long. It's amazing how quickly they learn. Put batteries, or whatever you need to keep your camera going on your prepare list.

I can tell. He is going to be so much fun!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hes gorgeous still!!
I'm VERY excited to watch him grow with you!! :D
and I agree Darcy seems like it fits him XD

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is adorable. It must be so fun to get to see him every week. The breeder must be very nice also to welcome you into her home. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me and it looks like "Darcy" thinks so too.
She's great, we all have fun with the pup when we visit. Hopefully this is the start of a long friendship. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He definitely is going to be fun! He did this hilarious thing today where he slid like an otter on his belly down a grassy hill. I was calling him, and it was fairly steep, so he decided to slide rather than walk. I wish I had caught it on video, he was just too funny coming towards me. We got him to do it three times...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts