Poodle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally put a deposit down for a minipoo! It still doesn't feel real. I had begun to accept the idea that I may not get a puppy till next year due to time and family constraints, but I finally got an email from a breeder this morning. Not to sound corny but it really feels like everything fell into place at the right time.

There was just one stressful email miscommunication. Basically he had one litter born June 11 and one born July 22. At first he seemed to suggest I was getting a puppy from the July litter. But then said the pick up date was August 11, WAY too soon for a recent birth. I think he meant to put me down for his June litter but accidentally suggested the July litter in his initial email. That or he got me mixed up with someone else, sent me the wrong email, etc. I won't even be ready for the puppy on such short notice, so I got really stressed!

Luckily, he accommodated me for his July litter so I've got time to prepare. My sweet little girl will be coming home in two months!

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
Congratulations

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.