Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I am soooo excited to watch this as soon as I have a free minute! I met Bill McFadden at a recent show and he is the nicest guy ever!!! I was so excited and twitterpated to meet him lol! He’s like a hero of mine!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
He's been very kind to me, too. Several years back, I was sitting ringside and he had me petting Ouija while she was relaxing on the grass - during competition :).

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Watched it this evening. Loved it! Best in show is my favorite movie and it was pretty similar.

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Registered
466 Posts
I hadn't seen this post until today but had just finished watching this episode after discovering the series on Netflix while bored. :) So fun to see behind the scenes. I worked for years just a couple blocks down from MSG and the Penn Hotel, and loved every year seeing all the dogs on the street when I was walking between the subway and my office. I miss that!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just watching this now and loving it! Have attended it so many years - will sit it out this year (also was there last year when they must have filmed this). This is a very nice look into it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts