Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beatrice was diagnosed with Lymphangiosarcoma 618 days ago.
618 days ago she had three tumors removed to were lymphomas or fatty tumors, last was the bad one.
603 days ago I found out how rare her cancer was, it's terminal always. Only 16 dogs have been reported to have Lymphangiosarcoma in literature. Most died within weeks, one dog that had surgery lived 941 day post that. No combination of treatments prolonged life much more than that. So no chemo, radiation or more surgery.
It stinks
But with CBD oil and Gabapentin, Bea is having a very good time lately, it's her life to live to it's best.
I treasure these moments, I am even hopeful Bea will m as ke it to her 7th birthday April 1st

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,809 Posts
You're doing a great job for her, Twyla! Go Team Bea!

·
Registered
837 Posts
There's a first time for everything, and cancer treatments are always improving. Maybe Bea will be the first to survive this.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Twyla, I am so glad to hear this good news. Hugs to you and to Beatrice.

·
Premium Member
24,132 Posts
twyla I am glad to see how well she is doing. I was just wondering recently how long it has been that she has been beating the prognosis!

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Glad to hear the news of Bea. I know that she has the best of care with you.

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
Every good day is a blessing for you both, and you are making them so happy for her. I hope you can continue to keep her comfortable, and she outdoes the 941 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts