·
Premium Member
6,055 Posts
Reactions: Streetcar

·
Registered
Remy
205 Posts
Love the picture of Yin Yin’s happy greeting. I’m so glad you are settling in and I love your x-pen setup. Very smart for training a new puppy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I've been so busy with life that I haven't posted here in 3 months! Yinyin is such a happy baby. She went from a reserved little puppy to one that will jump on us with toys in her mouth, begging to play! She's come out of her shell and smiles all the time now. She almost never barks still, except when she gets impatient during fetch :).

It seems like her separation anxiety may has gotten both better and more intense, or at least she's now more vocal about it. Before she would just whimper, but now she barks if we leave her. She stops eventually, but my mom thinks it's because she's gotten more attached to us.

She got her first full groom and the groomer said she was an angel again :). I think we're also finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with potty training! She's starting to walk to the door whenever she needs ago. She doesn't go every time, but it's a huge improvement.

Scruffy teddy bear to a groomed poodle. She's adorable both ways.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Mammal Water dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Grey

Hyper puppy finally learning to cuddle
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Ear Mammal

Poor baby afraid she's gonna get a shot at the vet. She loves the vet staff though and they love her.
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

She's so tall now!
Dog Dog breed Dog supply Dog crate Pet supply

21 - 29 of 29 Posts