Poodle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are in catch up so I will not try to do weekly photo's (like us all we have many!) but will add a flavour of Teddy's progress to his 7 month milestone, both as a record for us and also as a thank you to all of those who bring joy with the generosity of sharing their own photographs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well, we are in catch up so I will not try to do weekly photo's (like us all we have many!) but will add a flavour of Teddy's progress to his 7 month milestone, both as a record for us and also as a thank you to all of those who bring joy with the generosity of sharing their own photographs.
Your poodle is so cute.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Kukla and Mary

Well it's grass seed season here, so time for Teddy's first full clip down - 13mm blade - how I'll miss those long locks, except for when removing all those seeds!

As you can see, (apart from the fact it's a home clip;)) he is still growing and his proportions aren't quite there yet, currently seems to have a very long body and a large head, but beautiful to us.
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog
......no

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another month on and boy does time fly and they do grow up SO quickly.........coat change definitely in progress (8.5 months) and he really is doing so well. Learning all the time and very smart, as you would expect AND also just as you would expect, likes to be involved!

Dog Tire Wheel Plant Dog breed

You can't overtake !
Property Dog Window Comfort Textile

What was that ?

Plant Dog Sky Dog breed Carnivore

Iook I can do loose lead walking......

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn

What's next ?

All we need to do know is "crack" the lack of interest in food.....such a slim jim, but hey Teddy is definitely poodle!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts