Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yeah this was a moment to take a break from fetching the dragon there, which is his second favorite toy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before and after his first fluff dry. The boyfriend kept him occupied with PB and I kept the dryer on low, and avoided more than a little poof on his head, which is why his hair do isn't as fluffy. He did good for his first time! Also you can't see in the pics but I'm getting more confident about clipping between his toes. One day he'll be toe tuft free.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
I love when puppies lie splayed out like that - so cute. Looks like he has big paws to grow into.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

18 weeks, I think he's starting to get some texture on his back half. Just a little bit of a crimped texture, and his legs are getting harder to keep knot free. I had a full body pictures at a slightly weird angle, but he looks like such a ragamuffin I took it back. XD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I post a lot of sleeping pics, because when Tatl is awake he is in constant motion. Makes it really hard to get a picture. I've considered paying the blurry pictures anyway... But he doesn't stay in frame long enough. XD

·
Registered
806 Posts
Oh these pictures are a joy! He photographs very well against your couch. My favorite is the side eye photo and the tummy up sleeping photo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yesterday laying in the sun, today was a big groom.

This long leg hair had to go, it's dirty and sticky the day after he gets a bath. Plus the safe chews he usually has get stuck in it. But this was just too show off the pretty face. I've been using a 2.00mm blade but today I used a 1.5 so he got a nice close cut.

Pile of hair from grooming, this is excluding his bottom and the hair from his face.

Love means always having to say, you're blurry. 3/8 all over, excepting his top knot and ears. His legs need some neatening, and I haven't done his feet. But we were both tired of grooming today, so it's good enough!

PS. He got peed on by Link yesterday, because he tried to lick the weenie while the big dog was taking a leak. So yeah he needed that bath! XD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts