Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shadow was 10 weeks old when we brought him home. He weighed 10.8lbs and managed to vomit on 2 out of 3 kids on the car ride home! He is one of the easiest and even tempered puppies we have ever come across in our years of rescue and fostering and he fits our family like a glove ♥ He thinks he is a lap dog and wedges himself into funny places! These pictures are of weeks 10 and 11

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Love the partis, and do keep the photos coming - your 52 week thread will provide you with a way to easily remember the puppy times and the journey to adult.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
12 weeks! Shadow weighs 12.4lbs and is doing great on potty training and learning some basic commands. He walks pretty well on a leash but is VERY easily distracted 😉 So far the only down side is his love of all things dead. He found a dead rat under the house TWICE! I'm aware of the dangers of poison and diseases and we've taken care of the access to under the home. He also loves fruit and veggies. Mostly sleeping through the night too!

·
Super Moderator
3,479 Posts
...He enjoys... standing in his water dish while drinking.
There's something endearing about that. I mean he's already a cute ball of fluff that you want to cuddle, but then has this cute little quirk to make you smile even more. Congrats again on finding another little soul mate.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
14 weeks! Shadow is having trouble containing his excitement when the kids get up on the morning and bounces all around the living room like a kangaroo in joy, but forgets not to jump on the kids. Little stinker! We're working on the kids having him sit and be calm before petting him, but the kids can hardly contain themselves either! 😂
He met my parents 4 month old chickens and got chased around the yard until I rescued him. Some bird dog haha
*Edit to add that he now weighs 15.8lbs according to our home scale"

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aww enjoy Shadow while he's still a small bean! The black on him reminds me of Snoopy. I've been looking through the rest of this thread and Shadow is such a quirky sweetheart!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts