Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Remy
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The seat has a built-in tether that clips to Remy’s Kurgo car harness. We had a lively discussion about Remy and car travel here:

This isn’t my ideal solution, but due to his extreme terror of the car, it’s the best I can do right now. I’m hoping that as he grows and gets accustom to riding in the car, I can clip him in directly with just his crash tested car harness.

For now, we are only in the car with my husband driving and me in the back next to Remy in his car seat. We’re slowly working toward me driving with Remy by himself in back. We sit in the car in the driveway every day. I’m determined to get him over his fear of the car.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Awww that look on his face. He definitely looks concerned. I can’t get over how perfect he is!

My dog isn’t the biggest fan of car rides either, even though they are always short, pleasant and sometimes result in treats. Yet the second I open the car door she eagerly jumps in. She has a similar set up to yours in the front passenger seat.

·
Registered
Remy
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Look at these teeth! They are huge, pearly white and absolutely straight. Perfect for a champion stick chewer.

IMG_3419.jpeg

With the nice weather, Remy is meeting new people and their furry friends. He's finally overcoming his fears and showing his curious side. On walks, we're practicing focus, and not barking at strangers. If I could just get him to like riding in the car . . .

21 - 40 of 46 Posts