1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way behind, so let's play catch-up!

Week 3

Sunshine and puppy fluff

If no one is going to pay attention to me during dinner, I'll just lay here and sniff this deliciously dirty Crocs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Week 5

Pooka says: This is my best buddy Soos. I say: Don't let the resigned look on the cat's face fool you. He's a six-month-old ball of chaotic energy. They wrestle and chase each other all the time.

Oh, the water in that bowl was for drinking? No one told me that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Week 6

This is my barbet puppy friend, Margot. She's a lot bigger but only six weeks older. We found some muddy puddles to play in.

It was so much fun. But then we had to have baths. I don't like baths as much as Margot does. Even when there's cream cheese involved.

My first yak cheese chew! Yum!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I interrupt my prolonged and unintentional hiatus from Poodle Forum to bring you Pooka's transformation from shaggy winter curls to joyous spring velvet.

Before:

After:

And yes, you guys are right-- it is like getting a whole new dog! Poodles are such fun!

·
Super Moderator
3,283 Posts
Pooka is exactly what my husband wanted, and didn't get, when all of our poodles arrived. I guess I should be shopping where you shop.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pooka is exactly what my husband wanted, and didn't get, when all of our poodles arrived. I guess I should be shopping where you shop.
Haha! Pooka is... maybe not exactly, but let's say mostly what my husband DIDN'T want. Especially as seen here. His biggest beef was that she's too big (at 23 lbs and a smidge over 17 inches-- he's a large toy/small mini kind of guy), but I'm pretty sure that's been temporarily replaced by his horror over her bracelets.

·
Super Moderator
10,377 Posts
Thank you so much, PtP. I have to tell you, ending up with a parti is partially due to your Peggy. I've always found her so striking and lovely. I also aspire to have a dog entertained by watching old movies. #poodlegoals
Lol! Try a Technicolor western. They’re Peggy’s favourite.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts