Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pixie came home 8/19 one day shy of 10 weeks. Here are some pics from the first few days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,899 Posts
The last one of your DH, son and their new little girl is adorable!

I will enjoy watching this thread. I think you all are going to be awesome together.

Reactions: Aimiloo

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking like Lambchop with my mom, snoozing and smiling like she knows she stole my husband lol. I adore her spirit!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
:girl2:She is just adorable! You can plainly see who is the princess in your household!!!:love2:

·
Premium Member
22,899 Posts
It looks like she is getting the hang of what the crate is for, happy snoozing!

·
Premium Member
22,899 Posts
Those are the sweetest pictures. Both parties look very happy together.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Miss Pix is 13 weeks, she started a 2nday a week puppy socialization and basics class today for 6 weeks. She also had her first groom since coming home and let them do it all but her face ? she is still manhandled constantly by my son and his friends, we also had her visiting my dads rehab facility where she cheered up many elderly folks and at the sports fields this weekend for more kids!! She also came into my office last week and was a star with the city sounds, rising the commuter boat and all the attention!

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
14 weeks old, she is so great with kids picking her up all the time, much braver meeting all dogs big and small (though often rolls over and “plays dead” once she’s had a sniff) - takes a while for her to be confident but puppy class will help loads. I’d say she ha ma calmed down a little in that she will sit and chew a bully stick or bone for a while which is nice.

- note, she's not playing dead there with our friend Red!

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
15 weeks! We are dealing with tear staining so I do hope she lets them shave her face this next groom ? I’m feeding her treats to make wiping them less traumatic but it’s not easy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts