1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official the girls have a baby brother

his name is Mr. Leonard Pink
DOB 8-7-17

The little guy is one of Rod Connors, of Rodell's toy poodles, pups he is one that grew out sized for showing.

Sire: GCH Rodell's Quite the Merry
Dam: Rodell's Queen of Hearts
Mr. Jones.jpg

JPEG_20171216_110305.jpg
why the Mr. Pink wellll I have been accumulating puppy gear need I say more
20171125_114336 (2000x1515).jpg

and what does he care

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Pink is the new blue for boys!!! LOL! Nothin' wrong with that! hahaha!!!

Reactions: twyla

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
He's going be surrounded by all the ladies - so why not join in on the pink fun.

·
Premium Member
23,596 Posts
twyla, Lily and I love each other and I love Javelin, but Javelin is seriously in love with me. Boys are different in the snuggle bug department. Have fun with him. As to the pink things, everybody who meets Javelin thinks he's a girl anyway, so just embrace it.

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leonard survived his vet visit
he is a whopping 4 pounds

no shots as it has been a stressful day

20171216_193939 (1125x2000).jpg

Life is good I love his name

Mr. Leonard Pink, embrace the pink

why do I gotta be pink?

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Mr Pink,

If you ever feel 'blue'
Maybe your human
Will do this to you
Or perhaps just a blue mohawk will do..................:bounce:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I am so happy for you all!! Mr. Pink has landed in clover and will always be in the Pink :)

(my boys have never commented on the pink items which slipped into their treasure trove)

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
What a handsome boy you have! I'm sure the girls will have him trained up in no time.They have themselves a real looker.

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah dynamics of adding a new pup

No accidents in the crate last night, though he woke me three times to toilet, he hits the pee pad about 75% of the time, eating but not as much I would like. It's a new environment for him.

The good and not so good

Leonard is sweet, but has confidence where Pia lacks, he has growled at her a couple times when she was being pushy, though Pia was being no more pushy than she is with Beatrice. So Pia is a bit put off by him right now, she'll get get over it.

Leonard ignores Gracie, not intimidated by her at all.

Beatrice is fine with it all.

No one's playing except for Leonard and Leonard is more interested in me.

Same sort of thing happened when Pia came home, Beatrice was extremely put out but eventually got over it.

Everything will be fine I know it's only been 24 hours, but I Leonard is different from the girls, he loves to be with his person, oh he cries so when he is crated or put up in the pen. Leonard sounds like a little bird when he whines.
20171217_114046 (2000x1125).jpg

Ah the trials of puppy hood

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Oh my goshhhhh Twyla I am so happy for you! A million congratulations on your new family member. He is such a cutie pie!! So will his call name be Leonard, Leo, Mr. Pink, Pinky or a mixture of all? Love him, love his name, and I can't wait until things are more settled and he becomes an integral part of your family. Hugs!

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
I love the photo with him lined up with the girls - looks like he's fitting in beautifully. Gorgeous puppy.

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looky here I's got boy parts
IMG_5171 (2000x1333).jpg
Pretty as a girl not
IMG_5175 (2000x1333).jpg

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let the teething begin,

20171219_174907 (2000x1125).jpg

two teeth came out today, Leonard is a little off his feed but doing well Beatrice playing with him, Pia is still a bit put out

·
Premium Member
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hellooo I can see you

20171221_193734 (1936x2000).jpg

bye bye floofy hair

hello handsome boy Leonard

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Teething, white poodle, you're gonna have horrid tear stains to fight! He's white so you can wipe (carefully of course) with hydrogen peroxide and wash his face around his eyes with a whitening shampoo......that's how I have always kept Molly's from staining down her face! Also BioGroom stain cover is really good for hiding them and provides a kind of stain barrier!(LOVE this stuff!)
you can also rub in a little petroleum jelly where the stains are to keep stains from soaking into the hair and of course keep the corners of his eye shaved!!! I am happy to say that finally after 5 years, The war on Molly's have finally ended as long as I wipe her eyes/face every morning!

P.S. a soft baby toothbrush to scrub the stains helps a lot when you wash faces!... I hear that the Blueberry Facial Scrub is good too!

1 - 20 of 212 Posts