Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry is our beautiful little chocolate standard girl. I rescued her at 12 weeks old from a bad situation with a back yard breeder where she was totally unsocialized and filthy. Her Mama was a beautiful Cafe Au Lait and daddy was a chocolate party.

Merry is probably the best puppy we've ever had and is my 3 year olds best buddy. We love love love her and she has overcame every fear and issue so far with style and class!

This first picture is the day we got her, filth and all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
She’s gorgeous and clearly well loved. She was so lucky you rescued her and brought her home.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
What a beautiful dog Merry is! And what a difference of gotcha day and now! You are doing a fabulous job! Thank you for rescuing her! I LOVE the pics of of her & her boys!!!

Reactions: MerrysSarah

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
17 weeks! She sleeps in such funny positions, lost her first tooth and actually came and cuddled with me this morning so I had to get a picture With 3 cuddley kids she's usually sick of it by the time she gets to me. Still working on submissive urination meeting people. We try to introduce her on hard surfaces so it's easier to clean up the dribbles. Still loving her like crazy

·
Registered
592 Posts
Lookin’ good Merry!

Merry looks like a good fit for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
18 weeks old already! 6 baby teeth out and big teeth well on their way in! Finally 100% pottying outside and going to the door to alert us every time. Also finally sleeping through the night in her crate without needing to go out to potty in the middle. Still loving her to bits Pictures are her with the Christmas tree(obviously) and after getting into the popcorn bag

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still a couple days off of 19 weeks but had to share a picture showing what a difference a month makes first, and then showing how much just a little face fluff shaved off changes the look! Her face is looking less chocolatey brown every shave!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
My what a petty girl Merry is. I just went back to your 1st post and the change in her appearance is stunning. She is a very lucky puppy that you took her into your home and are going her the life she deserves.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My what a petty girl Merry is. I just went back to your 1st post and the change in her appearance is stunning. She is a very lucky puppy that you took her into your home and are going her the life she deserves.
Thank you! We wouldn't trade her for the world

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
19 weeks, 8 baby teeth gone and still the perfect cuddle bug when the kids are feeling under the weather. Finally getting her confidence playing with other dogs although she still prefers to watch a lot, and doesn't like full contact wrestling. Running and chasing is her preferred method of play. (Please excuse our incredibly ugly couch!!!)

1 - 20 of 109 Posts