Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 610 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am Javelin but my real name is Madela's Black Moon Rising. I was born on May 13th which is the same day as my new human dad's birthday.

Here are some pictures of me and my family at my first house which I moved out of yesterday.

This is the day we were born. I have four sisters and four brothers.

puppies day 1.jpg

This is us just a couple of days later.

puppies day 3.jpg

And here we are at one week after we were born.

puppies 1 week.jpg

We used to eat all together. Since we had to eat fast to get our share my new mom says I am a good eater.

chow time.jpg

This was the very first time we went outside.

pups outside 1.jpg

pups outside.jpg

We weren't quite sure about the being outside, but we got the hang of it.

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first time my new mom came to meet us she took these pictures. We weren't quite 6 weeks old then. I know I am in there somewhere. I was wearing a blue collar. My new mom says I am the one at about 7 o'clock in the picture of us eating.

pups on cot.jpg

too cute.jpg

tired girls.jpg

time for mini nap.jpg

waiting for lunch.jpg

hooray for lunch.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few days after my new mom came to meet us the first time she came back with the man person who is in my new family. They spent lots of time playing with just me and my brothers. They kept taking votes between the two of them about who they liked best. Both of them kept naming two of us, but I was the only one they kept talking about so they told my first people they wanted me!

Note from mom: another puppy picker who visited the same day we did who did lots of temperament testing on the boys also wanted the blue collar boy as his first pick. He ended up with the green collar boy who was my second choice. Javelin was well liked by many, but lucky me I got him.

Here I am with my new mom after they decided I would be for them.

Javelin 1.jpg

Javelin 2.jpg

Javelin 3.jpg

Javelin 4.jpg

Javelin 5.jpg

·
Registered
383 Posts
oooh,I love your name! My human mom says my brother will be named Magi-Khal,wherever he comes from,in honor of a departed Shiloh Shepherd friend,and she is also dying to name a red "Fire Walk With Me" and a chocolate "Guylian"; as usual she has more name than she will EVER have animals! ;)

Che,aka La Dolce Vita

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is me with my new mom yesterday just before I drove away from my baby home to get on the big boat to get to my forever home.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am starting to learn my way around at my new home. It has a pretty nice yard even though my mom says I am not supposed to eat leaves and stuff like that. There are two big dogs and they are a little overwhelming but I am starting to like them and they are being pretty nice to me.

I liked hanging in the yard by my mom the best so far.

20150711_133758.jpg

20150711_134212.jpg

20150711_134231.jpg

20150711_134220.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mom thinks I am pretty handsome. Tiny Poodles I hope to meet you and Timi sometime this summer. Lily and my mom told me about you.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Your new baby boy is just precious! I love all the photos, and in that last set by #3, he looks like he's falling asleep sitting up. So much for a young one to take in :).

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Tooooo precious!!!! I am so in puppy love!

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
9,816 Posts
So special to see Lily and Javelin together. She really listened to your pre-gotcha talk apparently. I hope to hear of Peeves herding him away from danger and being as gentle with the Javelin as he is with the chickens and cats.

·
Premium Member
23,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Che I think it means your mom wants me Javelin to be your brother, but she had a doctor put something called a microchip in me today so that she can find me if I ever get lost.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Wow Javelin, you are gorgeous. Congratulations on your new forever home. You really lucked out!

pr

1 - 20 of 610 Posts