Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hudson is now more than 16 weeks old. It's a bit late to start a 52 week thread, but I figure I just got him groomed yesterday and although he did romp in the snow today, he still looks pretty good if I say so myself. I'd like to have a record of his growth into a near-mature dog, too, and there's no time like the present to start.

Here's a pre-groom (from Monday - terrible shot, I know):

Here are a few from today and yesterday:

·
Premium Member
9,950 Posts
Handsome guy! Congratulations on Mr. Adorable, a/k/a Hudson:) He looks so comfy in his color coordinated bed.

·
Premium Member
4,461 Posts
Lovely pup and great pictures. Will be following his 52 week journey.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TLW, I took pity on him and showed him how it works. Now he gets through it in a couple minutes. So while he does like it as it contains treats, it doesn't occupy him for long.

·
Premium Member
23,881 Posts
Well I am very happy to see this since Hudson and Javelin are cousins of a sort. He is delicious!

Reactions: Elizabeth

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been wanting to get some pics of Hudson outside, but when he's not penned up in the kitchen, wrangling him is about all I can manage. This morning on a walk, though, he was calmer than usual and I was able to get the shot below.

·
Registered
Standard Poodle (due April 20th or so)
51 Posts
I've been wanting to get some pics of Hudson outside, but when he's not penned up in the kitchen, wrangling him is about all I can manage. This morning on a walk, though, he was calmer than usual and I was able to get the shot below.

View attachment 474081
Good thing he's not afraid of his shadow! BIG SHADOW!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, he does look a bit like a polar bear in that picture. And fortunately he isn't afraid of shadows in the daytime. He is a cautious little boy, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts