Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
I love their fuzzy faces. And I'm envious that you have daisies blooming already. My snowdrops aren't even up yet, although I do see the tips of later flowers like tulips just starting to emerge.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love their fuzzy faces. And I'm envious that you have daisies blooming already. My snowdrops aren't even up yet, although I do see the tips of later flowers like tulips just starting to emerge.
Thanks! People always ask me what kind of doodles they are because of it... They're both due for a grooming pretty soon, but I’ll probably leave their faces fluffy.

Shouldn’t be long then..?? I’m excited to get more flowery pics of the pups as the blooming continues. ??

·
Registered
501 Posts
They are sooo cute! I generally leave my poodles’ faces fluffy too. Thankfully nobody has asked me outright what kind of “doodle” mine are, they always ask what breed of dog. Although they often seem surprised and interested to hear “all poodle!”
Looking forward to more pics of your doggies! How old are they?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are sooo cute! I generally leave my poodles’ faces fluffy too. Thankfully nobody has asked me outright what kind of “doodle” mine are, they always ask what breed of dog. Although they often seem surprised and interested to hear “all poodle!”
Looking forward to more pics of your doggies! How old are they?
Thanks so much! Yeah, I get that reaction from people as well. I love it when people tell me they’re considering getting a poodle instead of a doodle because they’re so impressed with how athletic yet calm mine are.

My older boy, Groot, is 2 and Snoop is 10 weeks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Week 2

The pups are getting along swimmingly ?! I’m pretty sure Snoop skipped the fear period because she’s been very brave and outgoing. She was a champ at the vet appointments and has been reacting really well to all new experiences. She followed Groot into the creek for the first time and tries to keep up with him wherever he goes. Groot has been very patient with her and, although he prefers his one-on-one walks, he’s always looking out for Snoop to make sure she is ok. She’s lucky to have such a great big brother!

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What size are your poodles? That last pic is especially cute. It’s great they’re getting along!
They’re both Standards. Groot is a little under 60 lbs and around 24 inches tall (I think).
Snoop is meant to be around 45 lbs when fully grown but we’ll see!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Week 3

I’m so glad they have each other to play with in these uncertain times.

This week was also grooming week! Snoop did alright for her first time, but we definitely still need to work on desensitizing her to some aspects. It’s crazy to see how light she’s becoming though! I’m excited to see what color she ends up.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 70 Posts