Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Fischer, he was born March 14th, 2019. We brought him home June 29th, it was love at first site. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
19 Weeks

I hope I’m doing this post correctly, there is another 52 Weeks of Fischer that I started but it ended up in the wrong forum, asked for it to be moved to the 52 weeks forum and because I didn’t think that would happen I started a new 52 weeks. :confused3:

Fischer is 19 weeks old today. He’s 27.2lbs and almost 20” tall. He’s very well behaved. Completely house broken and uses the doggie door when he needs to go out. I’ve taken him several times to see my mother at the nursing home she lives at, he’s been an absolute gentleman. He’s afraid of nothing and is very polite greeting anyone and everyone. He walks perfectly on a leash and has a lot of patience.

The only “issue” I have with him is that he is a night owl. He turns into a little monster around 10:00 when the sun goes down. Trying to reset his clock but I haven’t had any luck. Any suggestions?

Pictures:
He didn’t get to go canoeing, but was not at all afraid of the canoe. Hopefully one day he can go.
His favorite spot in our yard is in the bed of pennyworts.
He sleeps like a poodle.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Haha, “he sleeps like a poodle”. He’s so cute and sounds like he’s going to be a big boy when he grows up.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
I love Fischer's color.........it's going to be fun to see what color he ends up at! Is he a sable phantom?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MollyMuiMa, I’ve read that sable phantom is genetically impossible.....but you can’t believe everything you read so I need to research that a little more. So I have no clue what his color is called, I thought as you did sable phantom.
He’s changed color so much since he was little. I posted a question in one of the forums/threads/? to see if anyone knew what his AKC color code would be, one person suggested waiting till he’s closer to a year old to see what color he is then and then register him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts