Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and son traveled from San Diego to Nashville to pick up 6.5 month old Ella, for a friend to our sweet 14 month old Ollie. She is definitely nervous but hopefully will settle in nicely over the next couple days.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
Congratulations ! She’s cute but she looks really scared, poor thing ! I hope she makes herself at home really soon.

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Welcome home, baby Ella! You hit the family jackpot. Tammy, you guys are doing a great job with her. I can't wait to watch her grow up :love:

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Congratulations. She’s gorgeous. Poor baby looks scared and bewildered. It takes a while for an older puppy to settle down and show their true personality. Expect some changes occurring over the next few weeks to several months before she is fully comfortable and integrated.

Hopefully in a few days she’ll be more comfortable and not as scared.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She’s been through a lot and we are being very patient and giving her space. She does like Ollie and he loves her and our cat is as nonchalant as always (she’s such an amazing cat).

We will get there but yes, it will take time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we’ve had Ella 1.5 weeks now and she is definitely coming out of her shell more every day. She’s also goofy and loves lamb ears and drinks water like a messy pig! We love her! Here are my pictures for this week!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Oh wow that shot of them together is so adorable. What cuties!!!

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
What a pair - and they look like they are having so much fun with their bright pink toy. And the sounds -just like my Asta when he is playing with a toy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a pair - and they look like they are having so much fun with their bright pink toy. And the sounds -just like my Asta when he is playing with a toy.
It’s so funny because when we first got Ella, we thought we had a little Cujo on our hands!! Especially because Ollie is SO quiet. Now I’ve come to find her sounds so endearing and hysterical!

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
I had so much fun watching them playing with that toy! Ella plays for keeps. Confident little cutie.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts