Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a fun thing to do as I have enjoyed following other like threads. I just hope I am doing it right.

I will start with a picture of Belle at 8 wks sitting on my lap the day we got her.
It was a 10 hr drive each way. She is a great traveler and a jewel to live with.

All thanks to her breeder she takes her bath and blow dry and feet shaved every week, all in stride.
Bellelap.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
I swear, I see a difference already. I think it might just be her expression. She knows she's home :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
what a pretty little poodle

Reactions: Silverbelle

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't realize how quickly these weeks go by. Belle is now 12 weeks. Just got her second set of vaccinations so now we will get out a bit more - if the weather clears up!
This week going to share our feeble attempts at table stacking. Some of them are hilarious. But she is getting the idea of what 'stand' might mean and repositioning her feet, etc.
She isn't very big, but she actually is growing slowly. She just had her nails dremeled, face and feet shaved and a bath and blow out. Hopefully, 'we' will get better at this - at least
we are having fun as we go and I hope Belle is, too.
Belle 12.jpg IMG_4177.jpg IMG_4193.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, that week went by fast! Belle is now 13 1/2 weeks and weighs 15.6 lbs. I realize she isn't going to be a large Spoo.
I got my shears today - Am trying to make a stab at looking like I know what I am doing. Mainly to get her used to the newness.
So here are a few pictures taken just today. She continues to delight in everything she does.
IMG_4256.jpg
Belle13.jpg

·
Registered
Standard Poodle (due April 20th or so)
48 Posts
Okay, that week went by fast! Belle is now 13 1/2 weeks and weighs 15.6 lbs. I realize she isn't going to be a large Spoo.
I got my shears today - Am trying to make a stab at looking like I know what I am doing. Mainly to get her used to the newness.
So here are a few pictures taken just today. She continues to delight in everything she does. View attachment 474221 View attachment 474221 View attachment 474222 View attachment 474222
Nice job! How did she like it? Feet look great!

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
What a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. She does well with my bumbling attempts, but today she seemed a bit ansy so I gave her what I call a 'budget cut'. ha

·
Registered
162 Posts
What a pretty girl with such a sweet face!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Starla, how are you doing? I think about you alot.
Tell me, you think my Belle still could be a Silverbelle? I don't see the same silver tones in her feet, but her face has certainly gotten more silver. Soooo very interesting.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Starla, how are you doing? I think about you alot.
Tell me, you think my Belle still could be a Silverbelle? I don't see the same silver tones in her feet, but her face has certainly gotten more silver. Soooo very interesting.
She certainly looks silver to my untrained eye.
I miss my Starla constantly, as I cut up an apple for my kids (she loved apples!), as I change out the air filter covers (she discovered she could turn them off and on), just every single thing reminds me of how much she is missed. I’m having the hardest time in our family, but I guess that’s to be expected because she was already my dog, with me almost constantly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts