1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's puppy time! Puppy Time!

Meet my puppy, Audrey!

Gotcha Pictures:

She was being "needy" on the ride home, kept crawling higher and higher up on my shoulder until she wrapped around my neck like a shawl. She slept there the whole way home, really messed up my hair! I was not driving.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Your pup is adorable! Will she fade to cafe color or stay chocolate? Have a wonderful time with her--I love it that she cuddled and found comfort with you so quickly.

·
3,110 Posts
Welcome home Audrey!! I want to go up and kiss that cute little brown nose of yours! You're so pretty!!

Reactions: poofs

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your pup is adorable! Will she fade to cafe color or stay chocolate? Have a wonderful time with her--I love it that she cuddled and found comfort with you so quickly.
Thank you, everyone, for the lovely comments!

Lori G, she's supposed to stay a dark brown. I guess there could always be an exception, but it looks like she'll be dark chocolate.

It took her about 30 seconds to walk out of the crate on her own, after that I picked her up and she immediately started rooting around by my neck and rolling in my hair. She definitely made me feel like a special Momma!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
10 weeks:

The best thing that happened this first week:

Audrey and my boy cat, Ragnar, hit it off immediately! (The scale in the above photo is off, he is much bigger than her, a healthy 13lbs.)
He is so sweet with her, rolls over on his back to play and tries to get her to chase him- which she does a bit. I imagine one day in the future they will be snuggling together. Right now, though, it is hard to get a non-blurry picture of them playing together. As an added bonus, Khalessi, my older female cat is getting a break from Ragnar. This dynamic is working out well!

Here is a picture of Audrey shredding a beef tendon:

I let her chew it on the couch because if I let her have it on the floor she hauls it off where I can't keep a close eye on her.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Oh my goodness she's just beautiful!..........and so is Ragnar! ( love 'Vikings' and 'Game of Thrones' TOO! LOL!)

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
really really cute. maybe sophie anne will check in. her ari is from amity kennels and it looks as though audrey is from dogs possibly co-bred with amity.

congratulations on your beautiful girl.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts