Poodle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
Emilia your little Ariel is adorable - gorgeous color. Sounds like she is full of poodle bounce.

How come you had her at 6 weeks - usually they don't go home till after 8 -12 weeks depending on the size of the poodle?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Emilia your little Ariel is adorable - gorgeous color. Sounds like she is full of poodle bounce.

How come you had her at 6 weeks - usually they don't go home till after 8 -12 weeks depending on the size of the poodle?
The dam's owner told us that she stop producing milk and the puppies already started eating on their own so we can bring her back, but she is someone we know so we still meet up to play with the siblings before all of them were all given away

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Oh no 4 day late because I thought I started the thread on 20th

We bring her to as many places as we can so she can get used being touch by humans + for mental stimulation but we are also careful not to let her interact with dogs as she still has 1 more vaccination yet to be done. It is sad that there isn't a lot of places that allow dogs in my country.

That said, she is very good at charming people but will try to hide between our legs when dogs that she doesn't know tries to sniff her

Can't wait until she attend her first puppy class! Dog Mammal Canidae Poodle Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Maltepoo
Dog Canidae Dog breed Companion dog Carnivore
Dog Canidae Dog breed Terrier Fur
Dog Canidae Toy Poodle Poodle Cockapoo
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Skin
Canidae Stuffed toy Sporting Group Liver Fur

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Catching up with my weekly Ariel!!! This little brat is being spoil rotten by her dad!

This is her with fellow puppies from a pet cafe. They are almost a month apart but Ariel looks so big (probably her growth spurt period now)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.