Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi everyone! I just joined and I am picking up this guy next weekend. This is him at 4 weeks old.He has phantom markings that are a little hard to see in this picture, but he is from a blue mom and silver dad. There weren’t many threads on here for blue pups, so I figured I’d do my best to post 52 weeks of this little cutie. He is a miniature and should be 15” full grown.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
What a darling! I'm looking forward to watching him grow up - bet you can't wait to get him home!

Reactions: AKCook

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 473304

Hi everyone! I just joined and I am picking up this guy next weekend. This is him at 4 weeks old.He has phantom markings that are a little hard to see in this picture, but he is from a blue mom and silver dad. There weren’t many threads on here for blue pups, so I figured I’d do my best to post 52 weeks of this little cutie. He is a miniature and should be 15” full grown.
He’s so cute! My spoo is named Archer as well!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I’m new to forums (at least new to making posts-I read them all the time) and this is my first poodle. We are super excited and I have learned so much on this forum!! My plan is after the first year to hopefully add another thread to watch him clear all the way because there seem to be so many questions about blues clearing and not many threads that go from puppy to adult. 😄

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Hello and welcome, your puppy is adorable !

My plan is after the first year to hopefully add another thread to watch him clear all the way because there seem to be so many questions about blues clearing and not many threads that go from puppy to adult.
The reason why there aren’t very many threads about blue puppies is because lots (if not most) of owners don’t know their puppies are blue until they start to clear around 12-18 months old. It is my case with Beckie (below) who is still clearing at almost 4 years old. I started noticing she was changing colors when she was about 18 months old.

It will be fun watching your dog clear from puppyhood !

·
Registered
33 Posts
View attachment 473304

1 - 10 of 10 Posts