Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Handsome! And just look at that snow! I remember snow days of long ago, now I live where generally there is no snow, just damp and rainy in the winter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handsome! And just look at that snow! I remember snow days of long ago, now I live where generally there is no snow, just damp and rainy in the winter.
Thanks, yeah the snow lol. He loves it!! Last year the snowballs in his coat would get so bad I eventually gave up on the long coat and shaved it all down . This time I am prepared lol I use the stuff on his coat and put a little extra on the backs of his legs works really well no more snowballs he just gets wet 😕😁

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here we go week two lol hoping to see the coat growth over a period of time not sure there is much difference in one week

·
Premium Member
9,249 Posts
Kind of like a ‘watched kettle never boiling’. You will see coat growth in a couple of weeks on your handsome boy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kind of like a ‘watched kettle never boiling’. You will see coat growth in a couple of weeks on your handsome boy.
Yes definitely the only time I really notice it’s longer is in the bath it is progressively taking longer and longer to get him completely wet lol I have been taking him to the local pet store that has a diy bath and blow dryer but my brand new force dryer is supposed to be arriving today in the mail so yay I will be able to bath and blow dry on my own time and let him sit and air dry for a bit before I start

1 - 8 of 8 Posts