Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,992 Posts
I love his jaunty bandana! It will be a lot of fun watching him clear. I love his big fuzzy ball too. It looks like he is just settling in wonderfully.

Reactions: StormeeK

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aero is SO handsome :love: Is he continuing to be an easy pup?
It has been easier with him because I am home full time, and I feel I have learned a lot since Dewey was a baby. He also seems to learn things quicker than any of the others, and the best thing - he sleeps all night without a peep. I know I would not do well without sleep. I'm working hard on getting him used to the clippers and grooming. I have a feeling there may be some really choppy face pictures for a while!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
He's adorable - and choppy faces on babies are cute.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Well it sounds like Aero is learning his manners quite well and is on his way to being a good boy with the help of his 'family' LOL! He is so handsome!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My adult guys are very well mannered which is why I thought long and hard about whether I wanted to start over with a puppy. We have had a lot of fun so far but as everyone here knows it is exhausting! I'm really trying hard to get all of the puppy socializing in too. My big guys have never played much with each other, just a few minutes each day, but they love running in the fields together. Aero really wants to play but they say no so he runs as hard as he can after them in the fields. In puppy class on Sat. he said no to playing with the energetic doodle and golden. He did play some with a small German Shepherd pup though.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aero is 13 weeks old tomorrow and 17.5 lbs. I am going to try to get a picture in front of the fireplace screen each week to watch his growth. This week we went to a pond to get exposure to ducks/other birds and so far so good. Also back to my daughters house to get more cat exposure. He is doing really well with the cats. Met a new playmate in puppy class - a phantom spoo 14 weeks old. Aero would rather meet people though than play with the other puppies.

I probably shouldn't wear these house shoes for a while. :)

·
Premium Member
22,992 Posts
Oh do keep doing the fireplace screen pics. It will be such a great reference mark. I see his face is already looking quite light.

Javelin and Lily both also prefer people to other dogs, especially dogs they don't know moderately well.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aero is so cute! It's a pleasure watching him grow.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts