Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why should puppies have all the the fun? Here's Mia's very own 52 Sleeps thread, inspired by a review of recent photos, when I realized how many videos of Mia snoring I have. Expect a lot of belly photos and "traditional poodle" sleeping positions.

Here's Mia impersonating her favorite Dalí:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor thing, stuck listening to endless hours of Zoom calls instead of going for a walk in the woods. She tried to lure me away from work by stealing two of my slippers, but luckily she left me a Left and a Right.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,729 Posts
Poor thing, stuck listening to endless hours of Zoom calls instead of going for a walk in the woods. She tried to lure me away from work by stealing two of my slippers, but luckily she left me a Left and a Right.
Lol! What a thoughtful thief.

The other day Peggy came prancing down the hall with a sock. I was doing something in the kitchen and paid no attention. She stared at me for a moment, pondering, and then abruptly disappeared back down the hall. Moments later she returned with the sock’s mate and threw it at me.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Mia is making me nostalgic for Snarky. He used to sleep in the same ridiculous positions, plus he was brown spotted.
Galen and Ritter are such a joy (even from the cheap seats!), but you must miss Pogo and Snarky ❤

It's funny you say this. Mia and Zulu had completely different sleeping positions, but every now and then, Mia will pull a Zulu (usually sleeping with her head on the arm rest like he did, or at night if it's too bright for her, she'll bury her head behind a pillow like he did). I catch my breath every time. ❤ 🐩

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The other day Peggy came prancing down the hall with a sock. I was doing something in the kitchen and paid no attention. She stared at me for a moment, pondering, and then abruptly disappeared back down the hall. Moments later she returned with the sock’s mate and threw it at me.
Lol, Peggy has soooo much personality!

·
Premium Member
25,362 Posts
In the last photo on the sofa she seems to be giving you a "privacy please" sort of a look, very funny!

• Haha
Reactions: Liz

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
This is my favorite thread. I just love an old dog snoozing, enjoying the good life.

• Love
Reactions: Liz
1 - 20 of 50 Posts