61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
you need to update your sharing settings to public

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
That worked. Wow Blueberry you are growing so fast. You looked like super poodle in that video.

Reactions: Mfmst and Liz

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Mom finally turned the snow back on. It was very fun in the morning before the kids had “school”. That’s when they sit in front of the flashing light squares and ignore me.
After “school”, mom had a short break in her “work” (which is a lot like “school” but sometimes has yelling). We went out in the snow again but this time it was not so fun. It started out great because I got to go off leash and one of the police dogs did too. That NEVER happens. But the police dog was big and fast. The snow was so deep that I couldn’t run and jump with my friend. Then I got snow stuck to my legs and I really couldn’t move. Mom had to carry me. In front of the police dog. How embarrassing. I think I’m glad Mom finally turned the snow off. I have to train her a little better when it comes to snow.

This is me during the fun parts of the day.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
We are on a ski trip. I had to take an airplane to get here. It was a little weird. The humans said it was weird for them too.

But I love skiing and I think I’m very good at it. For some reason, the humans say I can’t go on the slopes until the other skiers are done.

In the evenings, I enjoy the fireplace. I think very deep thoughts while staring into the fire.

I think I like it better here than NYC. I wish we could stay but apparently the Mom and the Dad have to “work”. The kids and I disagree with that. Don’t you think they should not say no to this face?

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
Blueberry I am so glad you are having the full enjoyment of winter snow. It is a lot of fun. Lily and Javvy had a good time in our yard this afternoon but they think your adventures look lots better.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Blueberry in the snow looks enticing - Blueberry is looking and yes, how much fun. Adorable pup

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I'm usually on a Windows device, fyi.

1/ To rotate the pictures, I right-click your sideways photo and get the pop up box with options.
2/ I choose "Save Picture As" and save it to a folder of my choice (usually Saved Pictures) on my device.
3/ I right-click on the picture after navigating to that folder and another pop up box appears.
4/ I choose "Rotate Right" to set the photo upright.
5/ I right-click to "Copy", come back to the thread and "Paste" it in.

If you download photos from a camera or phone to a tablet or laptop and they're sideways before you copy or insert elsewhere just start at step 3.

If you're using the Your Phone app on Windows to view or download photos you'll need to Open the photo which moves you to the Gallery and you'll have the Rotate option at the top. Proceed as usual from there.

HTH :)

61 - 80 of 80 Posts