Poodle Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Oh that does sound complicated. Blueberry hopes Javvy and the man get better soon. This week is an especially tough week to have a complicated week.

Tick tock. Time is moving very slowly and all the humans are watching people in little pictures too often.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Bb, this might be a good time to try toe tasting again. That's sure to make the humans pay attention to you :).

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Wow Blueberry that sounds pretty amazing to have such an adventure that it left you too tired to eat hot dogs. I bet you slept really well last night!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Guys, the mom totally doesn’t understand fun at all. This morning, the boy had “baseball” which I just knew was going to be fun. First of all, the word ball is in it. And then he brought a big stick. And then we went to the park. So super awesome day, right?

Wrong. This crazy lady thought it was a good time to practice “relaxation” which is a fancy word for boring stuff. I mean, there were (1) hurry, scurry squirrels, (2) whirly, twirly leaves, (3) speedy, whizzy balls, (4) rumble, bumble trucks, (5) sticks and mud, AND (6) other doggos. And what did she want to do? Sit... and give me treats.

I know the treat part is good but sheesh. We really could have had a lot more fun.

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Aww Blueberry that is just super disappointing, but I think if you show the mom that you can be super chill around all those exciting things you will get do do a lot more different knds of outings with your peeps and being with peeps is always fun even if there is mostly just watching stuff rather than running about with a crazy head.

·
Registered
Olive, black miniature poodle, 9 months old
242 Posts
That is sad but I think it was for socalizing and to teach you to be calm around exciting things. Continue to be a good puppy because you never know if you may get a fun reward.
Your friend,
Olive

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry you can lie on or in your bed however you want. Lily, Peeves and Javelin have the same tooth brush toy. Their mom says it is very good for teeth cleaning so she is happy you have one.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Bb, love your creativity!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts