Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Well your girl certainly should want to show off that rainbow hair she has going there, but I am glad you didn't get your hair colored too. You are adorable as you are.

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry did you find any stinky dead things to roll around in at the beach. Lily loves rolling in stinky seaweed! Her person says not so much.

Reactions: Olive Love

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
We went back to the beach. This time I got to meet some new kids. They’re called cousins. I like them. They dropped a lot of hot dog pieces. My mom says I have to have another bath tomorrow which is totally unfair. I already had a bath this week on the day my tummy didn’t feel good and I made a mess. Twice in one week seems like a high price to pay for hot dog bits and sand. Actually It is even more unfair because I kind of had a bath at the beach. I was just minding my own business helping the cousin boys dig a hole, when the ocean just jumped up and gave all of us a bath. Sneaky ocean. This is called high tide. It was not good for the hole we dug. The ocean took my bone but I got it back when the ocean tried to give me a bath again. I was faster than the ocean the second time.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Sounds like this bath thing is getting out of hand, young Bb, buuut, hotdogs and holes and cousins and family are worth it all :)

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry you buried bacon in the sand! What were you thinking little man? Lily and Javelin say never bury your bacon (or your hot dogs either).

Reactions: Raindrops

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry I think you after pic is very handsome!

Reactions: Liz

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry you are being very good about being quiet while your boy is doing Spanish class. Lily and Javelin were very bad last night during their female human was trying to teach microbiology class. They play wrestled in her office with vocalizing included and even tried to climb into her lap. Their person says they were really very annoying and that they better be good next week or she might try to give them away to the people in the little screen.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Oh no Lily and Javelin. Don't let your person give you away. Maybe she needs to give you some yummy stuff to chew when she is doing the flickering light rectangle stuff. That stuff is verrrrrry boring so you should chew then nap.

It is less boring when my boy does it because when the mom looks away he jumps up and plays with me. But if he does that too much, she takes me away. So unfair. It is not my fault I am so much cuter than a flickering light rectangle.

·
Premium Member
23,619 Posts
Blueberry's mom our person wants you to know she would never really give us away even though we were pretty naughty last night. It has been a bad week at our house and we just want her to ignore the people in the little pictures for a while. Our man was sick last night and didn't feed us when he was supposed to and Javvy doesn't feel great right now since he is wearing a big ridiculous cone thing and has a couple of itchy stitches in his ear after mom nicked him while grooming him on Sunday. Lily is annoyed since Javvy keeps shaking his head and waking her up. It is what she is calling a complicated week.

Reactions: Phoebe’sMom
21 - 40 of 52 Posts