Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking individual photos...actually had a friend do it for me.
Ill do stacked photos when they are 6 weeks, but here are the ones from today....Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
black female #5 has a lot of moxie. She is the smallest, but is definately the the spunkiest. she was the first out of the box, first to bark, and she gives tons of kisses. here are two pix that show her personality. she might actually be blue, but im not sure yet.

In the first one she was just running around, and the second, she was stalking the camera, Jamie is in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Little #5 looks like trouble in that first pic LOL. That is an ornery little smile if I've ever seen one! She's quite a little cutie for sure.

I keep going back to the photo of white female #2, she's going to be a little heartbreaker.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little #5 looks like trouble in that first pic LOL. That is an ornery little smile if I've ever seen one! She's quite a little cutie for sure.

I keep going back to the photo of white female #2, she's going to be a little heartbreaker.
They both look like they got Brian's face out of the mix, Jamie has a little bit short foreface, and female #3 looks just like Jamie when she was little

I really like the white males too, but I don't need a male here. I cant wait to see how they look at 8 weeks!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
My 4.5 year old is particularly enthralled with white female #3 and Black F #5 I'm afraid he will start naming them if I let him look anymore :lol:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL white boy number 2 is called "Mr. Chunk" because he is fat, and a boy LOL

I dont really have names for the others, they are just now getting personalities, and just now starting to come when I call "puppy puppy puppy"

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
When can I come get #2? Love her!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
oh it's a good thing you live far far away.... they are gorgeous- an di'm hunting for a puppy *sigh* i love female #2

·
Registered
918 Posts
Back away from #2, I saw her first :D.

Willow's little Charly caught my eye too. Just gorgeous.

Jasper better eat a pair of my shoes or something PDQ to remind me why I don't need another puppy right now LOL.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts