Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG!! She looks like Carly. I am so happy for you!!

aahhhh Thank you. I saw your Carly and thought the same thing. I hope this puppy will have the same effect on my family has Carly did yours. I can tell you really loved her. - Jennifer

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
aahhhh Thank you. I saw your Carly and thought the same thing. I hope this puppy will have the same effect on my family has Carly did yours. I can tell you really loved her. - Jennifer
This made me feel so good. I could just pick her up a kiss her all over. I'm sure she will make you as happy as our baby made us.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh, what a cutie, and YES another Carly. Will be very interesting to see what she looks like at 9 - 10 weeks old. My, she looks so much like Carly. I hope she is as special a girl for you as Carly was for Debbie!! Best with her!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL the only difference is he is a he. I am hoping his coat stays that shiney! Hopefully tomorrow I will get another pic! The breed has been sending me pics weekly so I really look forward to Saturdays!

·
Registered
419 Posts
He's so sweet. It's nice that the breeder sends weekly pictures. Before you know it, he'll be home with you. Does he have a name?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts