I agree with all of the others who have said to get your dog in right away, and not wait for the immunization appointment. If you do wait, I would highly suggest not getting the immunizations if there is any other problem, and taking care of that first. From unfortunate experience I can say to only give immunizations when they are well.
I hope you will update us. I for one am very curious as to what is going on. My Spoo seldom sheds at all, so if he does I would be taking him to the vet asap.