Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I gotta stop reading all of these cute puppies post

I'm feeling the spooo itch...i'm trying to convince myself to only consider adopting a new puppy love when Winston is full grown, well mannered, well bonded with our family

sweet puppy loves

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I have a question now, I remember you posting this in the tail docking thread

I leave this to the professionals , it is worth every penny .. Husband goes in with them to be sure that the tails are docked where we want them. Dr Jerry listens to everyone hearts and checks them over for cleft palete as well as a thourogh check of mom.. WE ask before going if there was any sickness there , such as distemper parvo or anything else contagious.. They are very careful there..He puts a stich in everyones tail with a flap of skin so there is no bald spot there., and he removes the littlepiece of bone on the dews.. I would not EVER DREAM of doing my own tails and dews
http://www.poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=4879&highlight=tail+docking&page=2

Your puppies are cute. Do you tell you vet to cut them that short or does he just cut them with out knowing how long ?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tails are 40% and yes we went in and measured every one of them ! The vet did do them . And thanks for pointing that out . We have the vet do everything and he is great about listening Keep in mind the tail does grow as the puppy grows.. Is it possible to avoid negativity ?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww precious. They do have little nubs awww. Now are they all reds? I noticed some are much lighter.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They will all be red but there are a couple of VERY dark puppies in this litter one girl may be red/apricot we will see .. Thanks ....

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
They will all be red but there are a couple of VERY dark puppies in this litter one girl may be red/apricot we will see .. Thanks ....
I guess none of that really matters since this was an accidental litter and they are all being placed on spay/neuter contracts right? You can always make the tails look longer with hair growth.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I do not sell full registration
Oh, you don't? Well, how would anyone ever show one of your dogs? Oh you mean you sell on co-ownerships so that your dogs can be shown and proven in the ring occasionally right? I guess I'm confused about your breeding program.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope we dont .. WE are open to a co ownership sure but it would have to be a very special case .. You do not need full registration to do obedience grooming competions or Agility Tracking or hunting FYI :) No confusion needed.. We show our own dogs ...
Wow thanks for your interest in our dogs :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Sure no problem. You are open to co-owning so that someone could show your puppies in conformation? I mean I know that you don't even need an intact dog for showing in obedience and performance sports. I'm just wondering why not allow someone else an opportunity to show a puppy or do you keep all your show quality puppies for yourself? You must live on a huge ranch.LOL

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Kpoos, Really, Give it a break.
Give what a break? Finding out what the plans are for the puppies? Just curious. You put it out there, you are gonna get asked. I think bigredpoodle is a big girl she can fend for herself.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
So that's what I have to look forward to in a week. My puppies are 1 week younger than yours. I just started them on a little mushy food yesterday and they are more than ready to eat. Just SOOOO messy.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
These guys started eating like right off the bat.. They dove right in .. Yes this is it.. Next week they will really be mobile.. How fun for you ! Are you brave enough to post pics? :) Man O Man HUH ? You would think were breaking the law or something ..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts