Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Hey :D
My name is Becky, Westley Fancy Pants is my first st poo. I am completely enthralled to find so many enthusiasts!! I am a first time poodle owner, Mr fancy pants is 9 months old and such an absolute love. I have wanted a poodle for a while to add to my household of two cats and two American Eskimos. While I was attending grooming school I came into contact with his breeder, who was a slightly eccentric woman, absolutely delightful and who has wonderful poos. Shortly after Westley turned 12 weeks I took him home happily. Here we are a few short months later full of questions and looking to embark on a long journey!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
*cranks up the welcome wagon* Hi!!

OMG, I have to say I love that first picture! Awsome! I haven't had my poo very long at all either, but already I am hooked:)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Welcome and your Poo is adorable.

Are those leg protectors and if so where did you get them? Hope you don't mind me asking....Ive been looking for a pair for my Poodle.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi Becky - I am a first time poodle owner too, my boy is just over 5 months old now, so I know even less than you :biggrin: It's a great forum and very friendly helpful people, you'll love it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are actually a pair of my knee socks! He is such a good sport when his momma dresses him up! I am on the hunt for a full winter suit for him and havent come across any yet, im sure something must be out there!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I found snowsuits at Petedge but I wish that the feet were enclosed also. I am thinking of getting the boots and attaching myself. They do sell the whole suite on line but very expensive. These cost under $20.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb_g8MgwwxM
thats a youtube of two spoos playing in snow they are wearing a suit from muttopia. Poodleit.com sells the raincoat version for 82.00 i found a site North Coast Pets selling them for less than that. I realize its expensive but i think its thoroughly worth not having a matted poodle! I think im going to buy one!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hello there! Your boy is very handsome, and you can tell he likes to have his picture taken!

Welcome to you all!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I absolutely love the avatar picture reminds me of my poodle giving me the look like he knos what you are saying and wahts going on! LOVE IT :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mr. Fancy Pants is gorgeous.

ha-ha-ha, I watched the video in the youtube link... those are my guys, Uno & Sassy.
small world :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome. I'm a first time poodle owner - two toy poodles, Inca 23 months, Coco 4.5 years. Inca I've had from a baby, Coco I got as a companion when she was 3. I was a cat person for almost 50 years but now I'm totally smitten. I have little full suits for the girls, just the waterproof ones. I put jumpers underneath the suits to keep them warm. I've always been a little wary about boots as I think their paws are made the way they are to enable them to walk properly. I have been a little sorry for them this past week though, as we are in the middle of an ice and snow spell and I think the girls get cold feet. It's good on this forum and you'll get lots of support.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi
I'm a first time poodle owner too, my silver toy boy "JJ" was 1 on 24th Dec.
i love him soooo much, he certainly rules our collies but they adore him aswell.

Sue and her toy boy "JJ".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts