Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ohhhhh, I love how you "shaped" his silhouette- with hair longer front half of the body !!!! That is EXACTLY how I plan to groom my spoo !!! : ))) It looks macho IMO LOL.

And I like his little harness - I know many do not like to see it on a spoo, but my first spoo had one when he was a baby and it was red and I just had a flashback right now *sigh

The photo of Vegas and his buddy Boxer is just precious !!!:first:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhhhh, I love how you "shaped" his silhouette- with hair longer front half of the body !!!! That is EXACTLY how I plan to groom my spoo !!! : ))) It looks macho IMO LOL.

And I like his little harness - I know many do not like to see it on a spoo, but my first spoo had one when he was a baby and it was red and I just had a flashback right now *sigh

The photo of Vegas and his buddy Boxer is just precious !!!:first:
Thanks! It's a very easy groom to do, too! He wears it like a champ! ^^

He won't have the harness forever, but for training purposes since he's always on the leash, I don't want him pulling on his neck at all, so I'd rather have that pressure on the body. He's not really a puller, but it's safer this way.

I plan on taking a picture of him and Precious next to each other every week or two to compare his growth! ^^

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
He is so cute I am really glad you finally got your spoo :)

Since you posted you boxer pit mix I posting frisco in a few mins in other animals section

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great pictures! Of course I'm going to like the one where he's carrying the stick the best! :)
You did a fine job on his grooming!
That is SOME cat! Loved your photos!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Karen! :love:

I'll get some more pictures of him carrying things for you! I'm still working on those movement shots.. you have to move with them to get a clear shot and he's all over the place lol he's such a doll.

Yeah, the kitty is huge.. he's such a goof!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Oh I LOVE the pic of him moving carrying the stick! SO cute!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts