Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glader was 10 weeks yesterday, and I finally found the battery to my camera. I shaved his face today and it is so much lighter. I am enjoying watching him change.

Enjoy...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Oh my goodness...he is soooooo precious!!! I think silvers with the coat change are the cutest of all Poodle babies. I just love this look with the super light face and dark coat. Thanks for sharing him!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
He is very masculine. I has 2 silver girls and they looked very pale faced like yours but they were different. My favorite thing is their "eyeliner",those black rims on that stunning silver face.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ohhhh, I just love the look of that light silver face....he's going to clear beautifully! What a handsome guy!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What a cutie. Thanks for posting the pics. Its amazing how the colour change thing happens with the silvers.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
He's so dreamy! I'm sooo jealous of everyone getting puppies right now!

How are you guys pronouncing his name?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh - he is very handsome little guy :):):) !!!!!

So happy you got him home and I hope he is all that you were looking for : )!

I guess hubby won with a "Glader" name LOL - oh well ; ) !!!!

Wishing you many, many happy years together !!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Wishpoo. Hubby won because in a few years he wants a girl to name after a girl dragon. Glader is the name of a dragon in his favorite books, and it does fit him very well. My hubby does so much for me I couldn't argue.:)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh wow he is much lighter! Very nice looking boy, I love pic 1 and 3. I wish the silvers stayed this way! I missed this time with Suri. Silvers are some kind of special, I think:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
He's a cutie. I agree, I love watching the silvers change. I love when they have the light faces with the dark everything else.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh - he is very handsome little guy :):):) !!!!!

So happy you got him home and I hope he is all that you were looking for : )!

I guess hubby won with a "Glader" name LOL - oh well ; ) !!!!

Wishing you many, many happy years together !!!!
Ditto :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts