Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to believe that Axel is already a year old. He is 59 lbs worth of rootin tootin poodle boy! Amazing that that tiny, sweet little pup we brought home last June has grown up so fast into the athletic young dog he is today!

Poor guy had to go to the vet for his birthday. We think he may have hurt his eye by running into a stick, or rough house playing with his doggie friends. Vet checked him out, gave him a steroid drop and thinks he will be fine.

He got an extra bully stick for his birthday celebration, a car ride, and play time with his doggie friends. Plus of course lots of hugs!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Happy Birthday Axel! Hope your injury heals fast. I bet you didn't even fuss when you got hurt. May you enjoy many more happy and healthy years.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Happy Birthday Axel! I'm sorry you got a boo-boo on your eye, and hope it doesn't hurt!

·
Premium Member
5,614 Posts
happy birthday! :birthday::cake::cheers2:

Reactions: Axeldog

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Happy Birthday Big Boy :) You are such a beautiful boy!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
:birthday: Axel! Here's looking at you!:beerclank:(Maybe with one eye squinting, heal well!):cake:

Attachments

Reactions: Axeldog

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Axel thanks you all for his birthday wishes.

Update is that his eye is all cleared up! Whew

He had an vigorous game of fetch today. Judging by his skill in catching the ball, it appears no harm done to his vision.

Fetch also included plunging into a flowering bush in pursuit of his ball and in between time, trying to eat the hose while I watered a couple plants.

Result was wet dog, sprinkled with flowers! He's a happy boy.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
How happy (and tired) he looks after a great game of fetch! Happy B-day big guy! It hard to believe you are 1yr old. Time goes by so fast!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
:birthday: Wishing many more years of Love & Happiness!

Sylvia & the Girls! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts