So I'm a life-long dog owner but first-time poodle owner. I've always had terriers in the past, but now have Ralph, my beautiful 5-month-old miniature poodle pup.
He's am absolute joy and so quick to learn new things. BUT he is very clingy with me in particular and not the biggest fan...
Hoping you can provide us some help with our little pup.
Marlo is an 11 week mini poodle, he's been with us a week now and we are looking for advice on next steps RE bedtime.
He has his crate in the lounge that we cover at night and we have a sofa bed where we have been sleeping for the...
Does anyone have any experience with the Mission Possible online course? Or with any of Malena DeMartini's other offerings?
It's only $99 for a self-paced course, and seems like an affordable option for separation anxiety behavior modification.
I'm still working through separation anxiety...
just reaching out to know if I’m normal.
i think i might have separation anxiety with my dog. I have to leave cookie for 2 nights at pet hotel. When they picked cookie up, i did my best to hold back tears and once they left, i cried my eyes out.
I feel so bad having to leave cookie. And...
i was out of town for 2 days. So i left my dog at my friend’s place for 3 nights
I just got him back yesterday night.
And he seems to be very uninterested in me lol
My friend has 3 big dogs (golden, samoyed and a mongrel) they’re very gentle and they’re bestfriends with my dog.
my dog wont...
Our guy Bourbon (standard and mini) is just a little over 6 months, and let's just say crate training has been a little bit challenging.
At night time, we have zero issue with the crate, in fact he'll go in on his own when it's time to sleep. In the daytime however, it's the complete opposite...
We have a 16-week old miniature poodle puppy (we brought him home at 8 weeks old!) I am so obsessed and in love with him 95% of the time but there’s the other 5% where I am just so frustrated! I hope this is a normal feeling!
He’s fully potty trained, knows a million tricks, and is obedient...