May 2019 Voting Poll For PF Photo Contest With All Entry Photos
Welcome to the May 2019 Photo Contest Voting Poll!
Please read carefully before voting as the Poetry Category is uniquely different from all previous categories. This month we have two.
1) The Poodle Poetry Photo category is a package, so you are voting on the entire presentation, i.e., the poem(s) and the photo(s). It's okay to give a little more weight to the poems or do a 50-50 as you decide. No one knows except you.
Our contestants were to submit 1 to 3 of their own original poem(s) with 1 to 3 photos of their poodle or poodle mix. The poem(s) could be rhyming, haiku, a limerick, free verse, etc, and could be short or long. Credit for this idea goes to EVPoodle, thank you again!
2) Ironic Captioned Poodle category - Our candidates unleashed their humor as they captioned their poo in a photo, using 1 to 3 photos each with a caption, or up to three photos that tell one funny story.
Rules for Voting:
1. You can vote for your favorite entry - or as many favorites as you like. No one except you knows which entry(s) you voted for. Your votes cannot be seen by anyone as far as I know, except Poodleadm.
2. You cannot change your vote once you save. Thus, please take your time in trying to decide. Enjoy the entries, and it's fine to come back later and read again until you're sure.
3. The Voting Poll is open until Memorial Day, Monday May 27th around 11pm East Coast Time, or around 11pm West Coast Time, with awards and screensaver gifts to follow that evening or the next day on an Awards thread.
Good luck to our contestants and thank you to the voters
for giving PF that extra sparkle!
I stand, I guard, I watch, I wait.
I stand to guard, I watch to make you know you are safe.
And even though my mind may wander all it takes is one word,
then I will be back from my wanderings, to protect you from the evil.
And even when my time has passed you will know that I am there.
Watching you from above. I will always protect you
from the evil that lays in wait to swallow you.
And when it comes I will pay my everything
to make you know that you are safe.