Ok, so the idea of this photo challenge is that you take a photo of your dog every single week
for the whole of 2011. At the end of the year you will have a 'year in the life of' record of your dog. This is especially useful for a new puppy as they change more in one year, but of course it's nice to have a record of ANY dog, so go ahead and take part! It'll be so neat to look back on!
For the purists; pick ONE dog and record that single dog in every single photo for the rest of the year. Doesn't matter if other dogs come around too, but your dog-of-choice MUST be in every single photo
For those that don't mind; just take photos of any of your dogs, as long as you take a photo every week and one of your dogs is in the photo somewhere!!!
- make your own new thread in this forum SPECIFICALLY for this challenge and nothing else (click here to make a new thread!)
- come and add the link to YOUR thread here, along with a brief blurb [ie "52 weeks of Paris"] to make this into a table of contents of everyone participating.
- take a photo of your dog every week
- upload your weekly photo and add it to your personal thread.
- look at other peoples threads and feel free to comment and chat about their photos on them!
I will please
ask that this thread is NOT for lots of chit-chat. If you have any questions about the way this is run, please ask them on this thread: click me
. This thread here is to be kept purely as a table of contents so we can find everyone who is participating in this, so we don't want to loose the new links amongst chit chat!!!
It doesn't matter if you have a good camera or not!
It doesn't matter if you take blurry cell-phone snap shots!
The idea is to have your own personal record of your pooch for an entire year. It's NOT a competition, there are no winners or loosers. It's a personal challenge, so challenge yourself and have some fun!