Poodle Forum - Standard Poodle, Toy Poodle, Miniature Poodle Forum ALL Poodle owners too! - View Single Post - Wahl BravMini
Thread: Wahl BravMini
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Poodlebeguiled
Points: 70,526, Level: 100 Points: 70,526, Level: 100 Points: 70,526, Level: 100
Activity: 92.2% Activity: 92.2% Activity: 92.2%
Last Achievements

Names of dogs: Maurice, Matisse
Poodle Type: Toy Poodles
Thanked 14,597 Times in 6,994 Posts

You could see if Wahl will give you your money back. They are very good that way...a good company to work with. I got my 2nd Wahl mini Arco a little over a year ago...I think. I think the warranty was past. I called, whining that it won't hold a charge and in fact, even with it plugged in it had stopped working. It wasn't very old and I felt that it wasn't right regardless of the warranty. (I don't think much of this particular clipper anymore but love my Chromado) They sent me a shipping label and said they'd fix it. Well...instead of fixing it, they just sent me a new one. I don't know...if you tell them it isn't right for you, maybe they'd refund you or replace with something else. (?) That is, if no one buys it from you...if that's your preferred way.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776
Poodlebeguiled is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poodlebeguiled For This Useful Post:
EVpoodle (06-04-2019), jojogal001 (10-12-2019), Skylar (06-03-2019)