Poodle Forum - Standard Poodle, Toy Poodle, Miniature Poodle Forum ALL Poodle owners too! - View Single Post - Got snow
Thread: Got snow
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poodlebeguiled
Points: 70,614, Level: 100 Points: 70,614, Level: 100 Points: 70,614, Level: 100
Activity: 98.2% Activity: 98.2% Activity: 98.2%
Last Achievements

Names of dogs: Maurice, Matisse
Poodle Type: Toy Poodles
Thanked 14,619 Times in 7,003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterscout99 View Post
Here in IL, Ill like snow more when I dont have to work. Though the generous telework rules reduce the need for early morning shoveling or driving on bad roadways. My dogs love the snow, even a dusting. Weve had a few storms here but they tend to vary in intensity and weve not had much, about a foot total. Not many snow photos but some really cool freezing fog pics from an early training morning at my club.

My niece is in Bellevue, WA and had to run out for snow clothes for her toddler last week. Everything looks really pretty out there with the cover of white.
I grew up in Bellevue. It's a lot different now. I think I heard Bellevue got quite a bit of snow. But not so much as where I am. Yikes. Highly unusual.

Interesting pictures! That's frozen fog? or dew? Very cool!You've sure had a lion's share of weather this winter. My niece (one of several) lives in Chicago and came to visit my daughter, her special cousin...and then they came to visit me up north of Seattle. She left on that Thursday after the whole Chicago practically was shut down...50 below...crazy...the big storm on Wednesday. We were surprised her flight wasn't cancelled because most were. That was scary.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776
Poodlebeguiled is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poodlebeguiled For This Useful Post:
Skylar (02-13-2019), zooeysmom (02-14-2019)