Poodle Forum - Standard Poodle, Toy Poodle, Miniature Poodle Forum ALL Poodle owners too! - View Single Post - New to poodles/ one handsome boy/one rescue girl
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heather.H
Points: 786, Level: 15 Points: 786, Level: 15 Points: 786, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default New to poodles/ one handsome boy/one rescue girl

I have always loved poodles. I love their curly coats and they are so smart. I bought my little boy Riley a few weeks ago from a family that spent a lot of money for him, but decided they just didn't want him. He loves people and his squeaky toy. I rescued a little girl poodle yesterday. She is in horrible shape. The owners attempted to shave her, so parts of her body is shaved to the skin, her face and head are still fluffy, and her ears were big matts. Her skin is dry and flaky, but she's not scratching thank goodness. She has a scar on her back where a pit bull attacked her. She will never have hair there. She is one big mess, but the sweetest girl ever. She is actually up to date on her shots, I gave her a bath yesterday, cut the matts out of her ears, wormed her and applied flea control. Any suggestions on improving her skin and coat would be very appreciated.
Heather.H is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Heather.H For This Useful Post:
PoodlePowerBC (11-03-2012)