You are in luck! This is the only thing I have to prove my Dad, brother and I ever sang together. Lousy quality and lots of background noise. But the girl...that is me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kvsGb-GDD0
This is sooooo cool!!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lou For This Useful Post:
Names of dogs: Paisley(spoo), Daisy(boxer) and Chester(lab)
Poodle Type: standard
Thanked 85 Times in 46 Posts
I am 29
Married to my best friend and love of my life for just about a decade.
I have a strange addiction to foreign films.mainly Chinese and Japanese horror films.
I was a stay at home mom for 5 years till i started grooming part time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paisley pup For This Useful Post:
Names of dogs: Temperance, Seelie, Fleur (stpoodles), Lily & Max (cairn terriers), Eva (lab/hound)
Poodle Type: Standard Poodle
Location: NC mountains
Thanked 1,422 Times in 556 Posts
i am a soap maker by trade and have supported my family for the past decade on it.
I am a single parent and i home school my youngest child as my other two are grown and in college.
i have a LOT of tattoos including one of a poodle (temperance).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to faerie For This Useful Post:
It's hard to describe myself without poodles... here goes...
1. My hobby and my job is grooming!
2. I used to be a Chemist, now I'm a dog groomer, and started my own business (LOVE IT!)
3. I like to put hot sauce on everything. My favorite is Tabasco. I got some habernero hot sauce from Belize that's also really good.
4. I am a gumbo snob.
5. I used to play paino for 10 years.
6. I have 1" gauges in my ears, one tiny tattoo on my finger, and several piercings that I won't mention where hahaha
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tokipoke For This Useful Post:
Names of dogs: Louie (Stan. Poodle), Cleo (RIP), Buster, Sadie, Shorty, and Honey
Poodle Type: Standard Blue
Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts
You are all exceptional, fascinating people! Every one of you! So, here goes...
1. I love the night/morning just before dawn! No better time.
2. I basically can't say no to rescue pups my husband brings home or I find (we have homed many!!!) So, we currently have 5 completely different breeds/cross breeds who are our babies, which makes things interesting.
3. I am a desert rat. I LOVE living in the Southwest.
4. My house is a metal/manufacturing shop; literally... I looked at pictures of everyone's lovely homes, and sighed deeply and wistfully. Being a Taurus, it's hard not to decorate! Although, I did try to convince my DH to paint all the machine equipment in the color scheme I wanted... LOL
Robin (Lou's Momma)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArcadiaX For This Useful Post: