After 6 months of 'ownership' Molly has left her 'stamp'
1. In my shower where her hair products out number mine 6-1
2. In my bedroom where I no longer have my beautiful comforter showing as it is covered by a throw to protect it from a dog who insists on napping and snacking in bed!
3. In my kitchen, where I emptied a cabinet just to store her food in and a drawer only for her snacks.
4. In my livingroom, which I never, ever, let become messy, now is a repository for toys, various chewie thingys, and couch cushions used as hidey places!
5. In my dining area where her crate sits......and her toybox resides.
6. And last....My inky dinky patio where I now have a waste can to put those cute little bags from her potty breaks!
As you see She is in ever corner of my Domain that is no longer mine
not only does she now own me,she owns my environment!!!!!!
AND I WOULDN"T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!
I pledge allegience to Ms Royalty
In the United States of her kingdom
And to her rules for which it stands
One Princess under God
In the visible
With diamonds and bones for ALL